Lasko is a brand known for its hardworking fan to provide a cooling breeze and air circulation and shoo away hot air inside a room. A fan, however, may gather dirt, dust, and lint that build up over time.
That means they need routine and frequent maintenance, which can be done in all seasons. Use the tutorials to clean a Lasko tower fan, pedestal fan, and pro-performance fan below to keep its maximum performance.
How to Clean a Lasko Tower Fan
Table of Contents
Lasko tower fan has a slender appearance and space-friendly design, making it ideal for putting on any room. Being simple and convenient to operate apparently doesn’t exactly translate to its cleaning process.
Follow the process on how to clean a Lasko tower fan below to get optimum refreshing breezes that this fan can provide:
- Take the fan to a proper cleaning spot first before cleaning it, such as on the floor.
- Prepare a screwdriver to take off all the screws on the fan’s perimeter and disassemble it.
- Next, use a kitchen towel or soft cloth to remove large pieces of dust.
- Clean the panel and blades by using soapy water.
- Let the pieces sit on open air to dry, then put them again together.
How to Clean Lasko Pro Performance Fan
Lasko pro performance fan is a small but powerful device with a variety of features. It is perfect to use on a house, garage, shop, or even job site.
Learn how to clean this particular type of fan in the following:
- Use your vacuum and attach a brush attachment to it.
- Vacuum the inside part of the unit without dissembling it. Clean all the dust, dirt, and debris that has built-up inside.
- Use a soft cloth to clean the outside part of the fan.
How to Clean a Lasko Pedestal Fan
Lasko Pedestal Fan is a tall multi-function appliance that’s ideal to use in any room such as bedroom, fitness room, dens, etc.
Its wide oscillation area has various beneficial features such as programmable timer function, adjustable height, and customizable airflow. Here is how to clean this device:
- Take the front and rear grills part of the fan for detailed cleaning.
- Take the blade parts of the fan by following the assembly directions backward. Wipe them with a soft cloth gently. If necessary, you may use mild soap.
- Damp the soft cloth in soapy water to wipe all the parts of your fans. It is a better method than submerging them in water.
- Rinse all the pieces with plain water. Let them completely dry by air before reassembling all the parts back.
Knowing the type and structure of the fan is an important part before cleaning the appliance. You can easily and properly clean yours by using the step-by-step tutorials to clean a Lasko tower fan and other types of fan above.
If the fan needs a special and thorough cleaning, you may as well ask professionals for help.