Washing machine no power no lights is an indication that you are facing a huge problem when there is a pile of dirty clothes that must be washed. It’s easy to get the problem solved in several cases without having to call a professional technician.
Then, what to do in order to fix a washing machine that has no power or lights? Here are the simple tutorials that will save you tons of cash.
LG Washing Machine No Power No Lights
Table of Contents
Washing machine no power no lights is common issue in several brands, such as LG and Samsung washers. If there is no power or lights on the device, don’t panic, and follow the guidelines below to find out the problem.
Is it just a trivial issue or require a repair.
- The first thing to ensure when the machine is not working is checking the power supply right at the back of the device. Of course, there won’t be any electricity or lights if the power cord is not properly plugged in. Also, if the power sources are controlled by a light switch, make sure to turn the switch ON. If the device still doesn’t turn on, check the circuit breaker.
- To check the power breaker, you simply need to locate the breaker board and find the washer breaker. Turn the device OFF for 5 seconds, and then turn it back ON. Afterward, try to press the POWER button on the washing machine. If it still doesn’t work, ensure the use is OK. Suppose it’s blown, do replace it with a new one.
Samsung Washing Machine No Power No Lights
Samsung is indeed well-known as a prominent brand that manufactures household appliances. But there is one common problem that every Samsung washer user might have experienced, a washing machine no power no lights.
Checking the power supply is the first thing that needs to be done. Make sure it’s properly plugged into the unit. Also, turn OFF the circuit breaker and bring it ON again.
Read also : How to Reset Samsung Washer
If the machine is still not working, you must check the fuse. To find out the Samsung washing machine fuse location, you need to follow the steps below:
- Unplug the power cord and water pipes in order to reach the back of the unit.
- Open the metal plate on the backside of the device.
- Since Samsung washers usually have double control boards, locate the smaller board as it has a fuse inside it.
- Use a multi-meter to check the fuse. If it’s blown, replace it with a new one.
Whirlpool Washing Machine No Power No Lights
Washing machine no power no lights is actually an uncommon problem for washers manufactured by Whirlpool. However if you experience this issue, follow the instructions below to get the problem solved:
- If there’s no power, check the power cord and make sure it’s completely plucked to the device. Afterward, check the circuit breaker; if it’s blown, replace it with a new one.
- If there are no lights, but the power source to the unit is plugged correctly, close the lid properly because some units have a lock system.
- If the Whirlpool washers still not working, check the fuse by using a multi-meter to ensure that it’s still okay. Then, check all the other possible damaged components before replacing them.
Washing machine no power no lights is not an unusual problem. Such an issue frequently happens even to some prominent brands such as LG, Samsung, and Whirlpool.
There is no need to call a technician or spending cost. By following the instructions above, you’ll be able to save the amount of cash.