Modern automatic washing machines nowadays almost always come with error self-diagnostic system. They are able to detect any possible failure and let the owner knows by displaying code containing numbers or letters.
As one of the leading brands in electronic appliances industry, Samsung washing machine has system of Samsung washer UR code to inform you if there’s any error occurring within the equipment.
Table of Contents
Samsung Washer UR Code
Most Samsung washer UR code issues happen during the spinning process. They may occur due to the mode of cyclical spinning. The drum is started and stopped when it has reached the set rotation speed.
If for some reasons, misbalanced occur, then the washing machine will try to speed the drum up a few times before stopping. This is where the Samsung washer error code UR and washers from other brands mostly displayed on digital indicator.
Read also : Samsung Washer ND Code Troubleshooting
The machine will inform any possible failure as soon as possible to prevent further damage. To understand various types of error problems, you have to be able to decipher the Samsung washer UR code.
Samsung Washer UR Code Meaning
Samsung washing machine fault codes are displayed whenever the machine facing a specific problem. In majority of the cases, the codes are indicated on digital display with two figures.
Here are some of the Samsung washer UR code series in both modern and older model, as well as their causes of problem.
- 1E – old code name is E7 to indicate issue of water level sensor.
- 3E, 3E1, 3E2, 3E3, 3E4 – old code names are EA, EB to indicate motor defect.
- E4 – old code name is E1 to indicate error of detecting water supply.
- 4E1, 4E2 – old code name is 4Ed to indicate issue with water temperature.
- 5E – old code name is E2 to indicate issue with water drainage.
- 6E – indicate water heater that cannot function
- 6F – indicate error due to unknown reason which must be consulted with the manufacturer.
- 8E – indicate error of over current.
- 9E1 – old code name is PH, to indicate error related to power
- 9E2 – old code name is Plo, to indicate error related to power
Samsung Washer UR Code Fix
Here are steps on how to fix UR on Samsung washer that are recommended by the manufacturer to do:
- 1E – Turn off the machine for 30 seconds, then turn it on back and begin new program.
- 3E, 3E1, 3E2, 3E3, 3E4 – Turn off the machine for 30 seconds, then turn it on back and begin new program.
- E4 – Examine the status of water supply and check the water hoses as well as inlet fillets within water valve.
- 4E1, 4E2 – Examine whether the water hose is connected to hot supply instead of cold supply (that typically indicated with blue tap).
- 5E – Examine any blockage in pump filter on drainage. Inspect the drain waste connection and drain hose. After that, spin a cycle to remove any water inside the washing machine.
- 6E – Contact Samsung’s support team or customer service.
- 6F – Contact Samsung’s support team or customer service.
- 8E – Turn off the machine for 30 seconds, then turn it on back and begin new program.
- 9E1 – Turn off the machine for 30 seconds, then turn it on back and begin new program.
- 9E2 – Turn off the machine for 30 seconds, then turn it on back and begin new program.
Read also : How to Reset Samsung Washer Error Code Problems
Please note that if the issue persists even after you perform the suitable fixing steps according to the Samsung washer UR code that displayed by your machine, you need to contact the team of Samsung’s customer support or customer service.
It shouldn’t be though to contact as they have over representative offices in more than sixty countries all over the world.